By Louise Stenhouse; Michael Dykes
The new sequence of Crash direction maintains to supply readers with whole insurance of the MBBS curriculum in an easy-to-read, easy demeanour. development at the good fortune of earlier variants, the hot Crash classes maintain the preferred and exact good points that so characterized the sooner volumes. All Crash classes were totally up to date all through.
- More than 2 hundred illustrations current scientific, diagnostic and useful details in an easy-to-follow manner
- Friendly and available method of the topic makes studying specifically easy
- Written via scholars for college students - authors who comprehend examination pressures
- Contains 'Hints and suggestions' bins, and different necessary aide-mémoires
- Succinct insurance of the topic permits 'sharp concentration' and effective use of time in the course of examination preparation
- Contains a completely up-to-date self-assessment part - excellent for honing examination talents and self-testing
- Fully up-to-date self-assessment part - excellent for present exam practice!
- Includes worthy 'Learning targets' first and foremost of every chapter.
- Includes better paintings programme and more desirable radiological images.
- Fully up-to-date to incorporate suggestions from countless numbers of students!
Now celebrating over 10 years of good fortune - Crash direction has been especially devised that can assist you get via your tests with ease.
Completely revised all through, the recent variation of Crash path is completely adapted to satisfy your wishes via offering every thing you must understand in a single position. essentially awarded in a attempted and depended on, easy-to-use, structure, each one ebook within the sequence offers whole assurance of the topic in a no-nonsense, elementary fashion.
Commencing with 'Learning Objectives', each one bankruptcy courses you succinctly throughout the subject, giving complete assurance of the curriculum when warding off pointless and infrequently complicated element. each one bankruptcy can also be supported by way of a whole paintings programme, and lines the ever renowned 'Hints and assistance' packing containers in addition to different beneficial aide-mémoires. All volumes include an up to date self-assessment part which lets you try your wisdom and hone your examination skills.
Authored by means of scholars or junior medical professionals - operating less than shut school supervision - each one quantity has been ready by means of an individual who has lately been within the examination scenario and so relates heavily on your wishes. So no matter if you must get out of a repair or target for contrast Crash Course is for you!!
Read Online or Download Anatomy PDF
Best anatomy books
A finished evaluate consultant that will help you refresh your research. This advisor is very worthy for midterms and ultimate checks, condensing a semester's worthy of knowledge into one concise quantity.
This can be the tale of a profound revolution within the manner biologists discover life's heritage, comprehend its evolutionary procedures, and exhibit its variety. it really is approximately life's smallest entities, inner most variety, and maximum mobile biomass: the microbiosphere. Jan Sapp introduces us to a brand new box of evolutionary biology and a brand new model of molecular evolutionists who descend to the rules of evolution on the earth to discover the origins of the genetic process and the first lifestyles varieties from which all others have emerged.
Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy, 4th version offers an excellent starting place for knowing human anatomy. Jamie Weir, Peter Abrahams, Jonathan D. Spratt, and Lonie Salkowski provide a whole and three-dimensional view of the buildings and relationships in the physique via a number of imaging modalities.
- The Cranial Nerves: Anatomy · Pathology · Pathophysiology · Diagnosis · Treatment
- Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology (7 edition)
- Mind Wars: The battle for your brain
- Pocket Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Plant Adaptation to Environmental Change: Significance of Amino Acids and their Derivatives
Extra info for Anatomy
Reactivation of the virus results in shingles (herpes zoster), producing a painful vesicular rash in a characteristic unilateral distribution, usually limited to one dermatome. 1. Cutaneous innervation of the back The skin of the back is supplied segmentally (in a dermatomal distribution) by the posterior rami of each of the 31 pairs of spinal nerves (Fig. 14). All of the posterior rami of the spinal nerves, with the exception of the first cervical nerve, divide into medial and lateral branches.
There are four anterior and four posterior sacral foramina for passage of the anterior and posterior rami of the sacral spinal nerves. The median sacral crest represents the fused spinous processes of the sacral vertebrae (Fig. 3F). the dens (odontoid process) of the axis and the anterior arch of the atlas (Fig. 3B). The dens is held in place by the transverse ligament of the atlas. These joints allow rotational (shaking) movements of the head where the skull and the atlas rotate as a unit on the axis.
Injury to the circumflex arteries may result in haematoma. Fig. 8 Coronal section of the glenohumeral joint and related structures. capsule is relatively lax, both of which result in a relatively unstable joint. However, several factors help to increase the stability of the joint. The glenoid labrum, a rim of fibrocartilage, attaches to the margins of the glenoid cavity. This serves to deepen the shallow glenoid fossa. The joint capsule is attached to the margins of the glenoid labrum and around the anatomical neck of the humerus.