By Deepak Vohra
This booklet is a pragmatic consultant on utilizing the Apache Hadoop tasks together with MapReduce, HDFS, Apache Hive, Apache HBase, Apache Kafka, Apache Mahout and Apache Solr. From developing the surroundings to operating pattern functions each one bankruptcy is a realistic instructional on utilizing a Apache Hadoop atmosphere undertaking. whereas a number of books on Apache Hadoop can be found, such a lot are in accordance with the most initiatives MapReduce and HDFS and none discusses the opposite Apache Hadoop surroundings initiatives and the way those all interact as a cohesive gigantic info improvement platform.
What you are going to learn
- How to establish surroundings in Linux for Hadoop tasks utilizing Cloudera Hadoop Distribution CDH five.
- How to run a MapReduce job
- How to shop info with Apache Hive, Apache HBase
- How to index facts in HDFS with Apache Solr
- How to advance a Kafka messaging system
- How to improve a Mahout person Recommender System
- How to circulate Logs to HDFS with Apache Flume
- How to move info from MySQL database to Hive, HDFS and HBase with Sqoop
- How create a Hive desk over Apache Solr
Who this e-book is for:
The fundamental viewers is Apache Hadoop builders. Pre-requisite wisdom of Linux and a few wisdom of Hadoop is required.